| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Moresby in November is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with infrequent rain. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 3 days.
- In November the blue above Port Moresby is moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:01 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:33.
- There are approximately 4:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Moresby November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Moresby:
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 1066.2 kms (662.5 miles) NW
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 494.2 kms (307.1 miles) NNW
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 758.2 kms (471.2 miles) W
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 561.8 kms (349.1 miles) WSW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 665.9 kms (413.8 miles) SW
- Cairns, Australia - 842.5 kms (523.5 miles) S
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1128.5 kms (701.2 miles) SW
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 1092.5 kms (678.9 miles) S
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 1441.4 kms (895.7 miles) SSW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 1499.8 kms (932 miles) SSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 1309.5 kms (813.7 miles) SSW